Monday, August 3, 2009

One project down... several more to do!

I have finished one baby quilt this past weekend and have another to start and complete by this weekend. I've been wanting to work on a small project as I really don't want to work on my larger ones until it's cooler outside! I did get my little guys' Daddy quilt done and he is happy with that!
Saturday was a beautiful day, high 70's and a nice breeze... so the kids packed lunches in their new school lunch bags (have to try them out!) and we went to a local park. We were there for 3 hours, the kids played hard and went to sleep pretty well that night!

Here are some pictures... took several so we could send them to Chris overseas! Tonight is the first night for our neighborhood 5 day club so we need to get some errands taken care of... till then! Bye!

No comments: