Wednesday, December 21, 2011

That time of the year!


The kids are finally on Winter break... here is a quick post on a couple of things!  First, the entire first grade at the school got to dress up as Gingerbread boys/girls.  Most did but I wasnt going to sew a costume or purchase one for Ty... so we did a web search for some ideas and came up with the following!  Very inexpensive and was def one of a kind!  He was such a good sport about wearing this too!
This year for the teachers Christmas gifts we went with Sugar Scrubs and Book Marks.  Easy to make and hopefully enjoyed by the teachers.  Hobby Lobby was having a 50% off sale so I was able to get little jars (normally $1.49) for next to nothing!  I'm thinking I should have stocked up on some more... but I know the sale will come around again!  I was also able to purchse some ribbon with the first letter of each teachers last name for mere pennies and the kids helped choose colors for the beads.  Oh, and can I just mention that I love Graphics Fairy for the numerous pages of clip art for tags!

No comments: