Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2 Wheels!

Well, Chris finally made it back to the states and needless to say we are really glad he is back and safe!  He was able to come home for a couple of days before heading back to CO to get things ready for us to move there.  Meanwhile we bought the kids new bikes and I even got one!  I haven't ridden a bike since I was in College and that was 20 ish years ago!  Unfortunately a slight foot accident has postponed my bike ride so hopefully in a few days I will be able to put a shoe on and ride for the first time.
As for the foot accident... well have you ever accidentally kicked the foot of your bed?!  We have a sturdy wooden frame on ours and I jumped out of bed to close a window (it had begun to pour rain outside but it was blowing in) and as I rounded our bed I smacked my foot into the frame and heard a crunch.  Now one of the toes is swollen and bruised and certainly doesn't feel very good if I'm on it too long. 
Anyhow, here is the new bike!  I love it... but I'm sure I will love it more when I get to ride it!

Schwinn Aluminum Comp All-Terrain Bike