Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Our oldest turned the big 8 on Saturday! We had a nice celebration which continued when he went back to school on Monday in his classroom! Now I have to get ready for Lydia's 6th birthday on Wed! Needless to say, our last kid was born in the summer! LOL, too expensive to have fall/winter babies!Here is a sneak peak on another project that I am working on! The embroidery patterns were part of a Free Block of the month from Gail Pan Designs. I love them! I did change one however, Instead of using the word Magic I changed it to Christ, it just seemed to be a better fit for me.By the way, here are our Christmas stockings that I made a few years ago. I love them but I don't like the way they hang... I'm thinking about getting an iron curtain rod with some ring clips to hang them... then I can hang a quilt there when Christmas is over. What do you think?

2 comments:

Cornbread and Beans Quilting said...

Happy Birthday Calvin!
Oh my goodness those are the CUTEST stockings ever!
melissa

amy said...

I was just about to gush over how cute the quilt is and then I saw the stockings. ADORABLE!! Love both of them! You are so talented!!